ENTER TO WIN OVER $500 WORTH OF PRIZES!
STAC is offering a drawing to win a basket of gourmet food and wines, gift cards, desserts and chocolates, recipes, a signed cookbook by Chef Art Smith, and other goodies. (Value: $ 500+) All items are donated by STAC Board, Staff, and our amazing sponsors who are listed below.
Any person may enter the drawing by donating to STAC starting on September 8, 2020 at 12:00 am, through September 13, 2020 at midnight, Eastern Time on STAC’s STAC’s website, or on STAC’s FB page or by sending an email to email@example.com as described below. The suggested donation is $25 per chance and you may donate more than once. Each donation of $25 will provide the donor with one chance to win the basket. (A donated amount up to $25 will provide the donor also with one chance to win.)
Those who wish to enter the drawing, and not donate, may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “BASKET DRAWING” in the subject line, and including name, address, email, and phone number in the body of the email.
The drawing will take place at noon, September 16, 2020, on a “Facebook Live” event on STAC’s Facebook page. The winner will be announced at that time and notified by phone or email on or before the close of business Sept. 16, 2020. Proceeds to benefit the Survive and Thrive Advocacy Center, 851 East Park Ave., Tallahassee, FL 32301.
For any questions, please contact Robin Hassler Thompson at email@example.com or 850-597-2080.
Basket Drawing Prizes:
Fair Trade Basket donated by Michelle Hawken, Owner of Soul Fabric
- $100 Gift Certificate from Food Glorious Food
- $50 Gift Certificate from Glendower Farms
- Four $25 Gift Certificates (total $100) from Red Hills Small Farm Alliance
- Two $5 Drink Gift Certificates and Two Bags Each of Peru & Columbia Coffee from RedEye Coffee
- $50 Gift Certificate from SoDough
- One Mac Meal Gift Certificate from Tally Mac Shack
- Gift Certificate for one Smoked Salmon from Uptown Café at Midtown
- One Bag Each of Corn Meal, Corn Flour & Grits from Bumpy Road Farm
- An assortment of Baked Desserts by Susan Turner
- Local Honey by McKibben Honey from David Grimes
- “Put up” Canned Goods from Backwoods Crossing/Backwoods Bistro
- Ten Dark Chocolate Bars by Tony’s Chocolonely
- One Bottle each of White and Red Fair Trade Wines from Renee C. Starrett
- Recipes, Public Awareness and Educational Printed Materials from STAC
- One set of annual canine vaccines from North Florida Animal Hospital (value $215)
- Eggs for Desserts from Lovett Farms
- Signed Cook Book by Celebrity Chef Art Smith from STAC